Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 servings by Nutrakey Health Preformance
- Brand: NutraKey
- Product Code: 045635774681
- Availability: 12
- Was $45.99Now
Nutrition Facts †Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 500
|Amount Per Serving|
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: None, contains no fillers, excipients or artificial substances.
Take 1 serving (500 mg) with water or your favorite beverage twice daily on an empty stomach. Take first dose in the morning & second dose one half hour prior to lunch,
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, & people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements. Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Important Nutrient For Supporting Enhanced Mental Performance And Function!*
Powerful amino acid for improved metabolism and brain function!
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a stabilized & more absorbable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine. Acetyl-L-Carnitine plays an important role in protecting & supporting brain & muscle function. As an antioxidant, Acetyl-L-Carnitine protects neurons from damage caused by superoxide radicals.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is involved in aspects of neuronal metabolism because its molecular structure resembles the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Supplementing with Acetyl L-Carnitine may improve acetylcholine production & stimulation of protein & membrane phospholipid synthesis.
L-Carnitine has been shown to:
- Protects & supports brain & muscle function from superoxide radicals
- Essential to Healthy Metabolism
- Improve Energy & Fat Loss
- Improves Exercise capacity
Acetyl-l-carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver and kidney and diminish as we age. Some of the primary used of acetyl L-Carnitine are as follows:
- May Enhance cognition.
- Involved in the metabolism of food into energy.
- Showed a significant improvement in performances during after acetyl-l-carnitine treatment in the elderly.
- Reports indicate that Acetyl-l-carnitine may be effective in the treatment of dementia.
- Treated down syndrome patients showed statistically significant improvements ofvisual memory and attention both in absolute terms and in comparison with theother groups.
- May significantly reduce severity of depressive symptoms in the elderly.
- May improve both spatial and temporal memory, and reduce the amount of oxidative damage to RNA in the brain’s hippocampus, an area important in memory.