Super Vegan Omega 3 90 Vegan Softgels by MHP
- Brand: MHP
- Product Code: 666222097398
- Availability: 12
|Serving Size: 1 Vegan Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90 |
|Amount Per Serving ||% Daily Value |
|Calories||5 || |
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Ahiflower® (Buglossoides arvensis) seed oil||750 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||443 mg|| |
|Stearidonic Acid (SDA)||128 mg|| |
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||315 mg|| |
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||102 mg|| |
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||34 mg|| |
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||68 mg|| |
|* Percent Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established.|
|Non-GMO Modified Cornstarch, Carrageenan, Glycerin, Purified Water, Non-GMO Anti-Oxidant Rosemary Extract.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
AHI flower contains a potent dose of stearidonic acid, which converts into EPA more efficiently than flax! This provides vegetarians a superior source of omega 3's.*
- Super Vegan Omega 3, 90 Vegan Softgels
- Ahiflower Oil Omega 3 Capsule
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Pure And Kosher
- Up To 400% More Efficient Omega-3 EPA Conversion Than Flax Oil*
- Balanced Omega-3+6+9 Source From A Single Plant
- Contains GLA Naturally, Not Found In Fish, Flax, Or Algal Oils
- Clean Aroma And Taste, No Fishy Burps!
- Vegan, Non-gmo, Traceable, Sustainable & Pure, Kosher & Halal Approved
Dietary supplements are regulated by the FDA as food, not as drugs. However, many dietary supplements contain ingredients that have strong biological effects which may conflict with a medicine you are taking or a medical condition you may have. For this reason it is important to consult with a health care professional before using any dietary supplement.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This website assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.